Quantified development productivity in an era of rapid technology change
“Anyone who has been involved with software development over the last decade will be familiar with a number of fundamental shifts in terms of software design, development and delivery. The rapid pace of change heralded by Mobile, Cloud and the growing digital footprint within many organisations has presented challenges to software development teams, seeking to quickly meet the high expectations and demands of business units and the clients they serve.” – CIC Analysts Clive Howard & Bola Rotibi
So how can you ensure that your development team stays productive in such a fast paced environment?
CIC’s free Commentary report, Quantifying Uniface developer productivity in an era of technology change, investigates the productivity gains achieved through the Uniface platform over the life of an application – not just the initial build phase. For a quick preview, read the accompanying blog.
Latest research from CIC
In the CIC Web Store
- Quantifying Uniface developer productivity in an era of technology change (Sponsored Research)
- Supporting the Developer Community for the Future (Podcast)
- HP Virtualization for Development, Quality and Test Teams (Spotlight)
- OutSystems (Vendor Profile)
- What Enterprise IT can learn from IBM Design (Spotlight)
Latest CIC Blogs
Recent posts on the CIC Blog