Our research covers issues, products and technologies that support software development and delivery processes – from the perspective of vendor products and strategies and end-user implementations and workflows.
Focus areas for research include:
- The business of development and delivery both from a vendor and end-user perspective
- Application delivery processes and methodologies including migration and implementation strategies and platforms
- Next-generation applications that organizations need to help them grow their business
- Tools, platforms and technologies from leading players
- Organizational and industry vertical issues as they relate to challenges that affect the software delivery process.
Consulting and advisory services
Creative Intellect works with you to:
- Provide an independent view on the adoption and trends of the technology market
- Gain competitive insights for use in your sales and marketing campaigns
- Gain valuable strategic input from highly-experienced and respected analysts
- Demonstrate your relevance to key market segments by leveraging independent, thought-leading presentations and papers on key industry and technology issues
- Provide an in-depth advisory report to aid with strategy setting
- Create best practice reports to show how technology and tools can best be used to deliver business value from IT investment
- Analyse technology and tool offerings to help with vendor selection and architecture direction
- To analyse industry and technology developments for tactical advantage.
Areas of experience
- Podcast / webcast / live event presentations
- Strategic, marketing and messaging reviews
- Market assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Production of independent advisory reports
- Product reviews.