Guidance for People, Processes and Tools
Banks are, in many respects, like any other enterprise and so the need for change is driven by the same requirements, such as speed and experiences that can drive down costs and improve productivity and competitiveness.
Specifically, this report looks to provide insights into:
- How DevOps can close the gap between new entrants and the incumbents in the financial industry
- What needs to be achieved that will allow banks to be successful in the digital economy
- The strategies that financial services organisations are pursuing along with the capabilities that will be enabled
- What it takes to establish an environment for DevOps
- A framework foundation for enterprise DevOps and 10 rules of engagement for DevOps in practice