As a publicly traded company, Box has sought to bring its finances more in line with typical public companies, as opposed to capital intensive start-ups. This it is successfully doing without slowing its ability to grow both customers and capabilities.
This report charts the evolution of Box’s business strategy and provides a profile and review of the Box platform in meeting the enterprise content needs of the digital workforce. Specifically, this report covers:
- CIC direction and analysis
- Evolution of Box’s business and a growing product portfolio targeting a broad audience base
- Proof points of Box as a true enterprise vendor
- The business and operational value of the Box platform services with an outline of its industry leading security credentials
- Building the modern organisational unit to drive application success
- Competitive position with end user scenarios