The promise of low-code, or even no-code, environments has been around for over three decades. While there have been challenges over that period on its adaption, the demand today for software from business units has outstripped the ability for IT departments to deliver. As a result Low-Code tools and strategies has broaden the development tool to meet the demands for new application quickly a backing vogue.
This Briefing note highlights how OutSystems is proving and meeting market demands , specifically it covers:
- OutSystems’ Low-code differentiation
- An integration strategy for speeding up app delivery
- Opportunities for embracing key future technology trends
- How to build a skilled community
- The key to sustainable business
- Plus point for customer choice