Patients drive the connected healthcare agenda. They demand easier, faster and more flexible access to services, as well as a more personalized experience and, of course, better health outcomes. In response to this – alongside inefficient processes and increased security concerns – healthcare organizations need to look to invest in new technology based solutions to help transform patient experiences, helping to build trust and confidence, and positively impact patient outcomes.
In order to maximize the opportunities and benefits from this connected healthcare strategy, new applications and solutions need to be underpinned by a robust, scalable and secure network infrastructure. The fourth in a series of reports that address the infrastructure opportunities for each of these areas, this report outlines the role of the network in progressing the patient experience through connected healthcare.
Specifically it focuses on:
- Patient engagement trends and experience strategies inside a healthcare
- Important network features for improved patient experiences
- Cisco’s approach and solution stack
To learn more about connected healthcare and Cisco’s offerings in this area, please see the other reports in this series:
- The network foundation for IoT and connected healthcare
- Security priorities for IoT and connected healthcare
- Streamlining clinical experiences in IoT and connected healthcare
Download an infographic overview to the whole series.