Healthcare professionals need to be able to make better decisions quicker so as to both treat patients sooner and work more efficiently to address these challenges. Technology offers exciting opportunities for modern healthcare, with new applications and devices that empower healthcare professionals in ways that speed up diagnosis and treatment and improve patient outcomes.
Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure and services can help revolutionize multiple spheres of operations, clinical workflows and patient experiences and engagement. The third in a series of reports that address the infrastructure opportunities for each of these areas, this report outlines the role of the network in streamlining clinical experiences for connected healthcare. Specifically it addresses:
- The new clinical experiences that are transforming healthcare
- The infrastructure components that are crucial for taking advantage of the new technologies
- Cisco’s approach and solution stack
To learn more about connected healthcare and Cisco’s offerings in this area, please see the other reports in this series:
- The network foundation for IoT and connected healthcare
- Security priorities for IoT and connected healthcare
- Progressing the patient experience in IoT and connected healthcare
Download an infographic overview to the whole series.