The Digital Agenda in the Healthcare Industry: 10 points of focus briefing note lays down ten constituents of a digital agenda in healthcare. Crucially, the briefing note offers directions for developing strategies for providers and users and a CIC Journey Planner for implementation.
The briefing note serves as the framework for CIC’s research in the healthcare market. Our investigations are underpinned by CIC’s domain expertise in:
· Cloud: Leveraging the flexibility and elasticity of public, private and hybrid cloud computing models to drive efficiency and improve capacity.
· Mobile: Tomorrow’s most successful and effective organisations are embracing mobile transformation today.
· Security: Data and network breaches are becoming the single biggest threat to the modern organisation.
· Internet of Things (IoT) and Infrastructure Systems: From consumer products to industry solutions, IoT is enabling new competences and impacting individuals and organisations.
· Developer-Operations (DevOps) and Agile practices: Clients expect more and faster delivery, so changing and controlling the speed and pace of delivery is vital to user satisfaction.
· Digital Experience: Creating great engagement and experiences for users is what separates the best and most effective providers from the rest.
· Analytics: Paperless healthcare delivery unleashes massive amounts of digital information, creating the need for data management tools such as analytics to improve care outcomes.