CIC is sponsoring, along with Cisco Systems, a free one day Architect Summit focused on the subject of Application Driven Networks (ADN). The IASA Application Defined Networking (ADN) Summit 2013 takes place on 4th October in London. The event will look to understand:
- Which applications will be best suited to having greater control of the networks.
- What is the role of the business in expressing applications and application performance when the network is the fabric.
- How one moves applications and workloads around the network fabric to deal with demands, outages and changing business usage patterns.
- The architecture of network centric applications.
- What the requirements are that make up the topology of the business resources needed to administer the network from an application centric perspective.
- Who then owns and manages the network as an operating system.
Current exciting speaker line-up includes:
- Rupert Brown, Executive Director, IB CTO Lead Architect, UBS
- John Whiteway, Solutions Architect, Astra Zeneca PLC
- Jacoby Thwaites, CTO Sparkle.com
- Sam Mitchell, Senior Solution Architect, CohesiveFT
- Julian Lee, CEO Erudine
For more information and to register visit the Summit website at www.iasauk-adn.org.